Many people use a leg wedge pillow during their recovery period after they’ve had surgery. A wedge pillow has many benefits during postsurgery, such as helping one to heal by increasing circulation and reducing swelling. However, the benefits reach far beyond postsurgery recovery. Women who are going through pregnancy often use a leg wedge pillow to reduce discomfort around the hips, pelvis, leg numbness, and to just feel more comfortable overall. It alleviates breathing issues! We’ve composed a list of the ten best wedge pillows to choose from. Take a look through them to see which one will be the best fir for you.
10. LIGHTEASE MEMORY FOAM PILLOW
This leg pillow can be used in a recliner, on the couch, or in the bed. It is vacuum-packed for shipping purposes, so you do need to give it a full 24 hours to fully expand. The LightEase Memory Foam Pillow is designed for the person whose leg needs to be elevated for reasons such as an injured leg, or post-surgery. With certain surgeries such as knee replacement, ACL surgery, femur replacement, hip replacement fibula surgery, and many others; it is usually recommended that you keep your leg elevated.
- Reduces Swelling
- Durable: Made of dense, supportive foam
- Easy to maintain: Comes with washable pillow cover
- Raises foot to about 10”12”
- Excellent for after-surgery care
9. COMFICARE MEMORY FOAM PILLOW
This pillow helps those who suffer from chronic lower and middle back pain, hip pain, sciatica pain, restless leg syndrome, knee and joint pain, hip bursitis, arthritis, and many other painful ailments that may be bothering you. If you’ve ever suffered from pain, then you know how hard it can be to find a comfortable resting position that would at least provide enough relief in order for you get some sleep.
- Improves spinal alignment
- increases blood circulation on both legs
- Improves sleeping posture
- Knee support, especially for pregnant women
8. HALF MOON BOLSTER SEMIROLL PILLOW
With 10 years of experience, 5 Stars United makes high-quality, comfortable, and ergonomic pillows. They are certified with CertiPURUS, which is a certification program that confirms that the environment, and health and safety properties of the memory foam core in the lumbar cushions. Their cushions are exported to over 27 countries by their millions of customers. This pillow works wonders for back sleepers that are looking for relief during sleeping. This pillow is great for the back, knees, neck, ankles and feet. Doctors recommend this pillow for after surgery, during pregnancy, and everyday life.
- Comes with hypoallergenic, washable, breathable antipilling, nontemperature sensitive
- Recommended by Orthopedics, Surgeons, Neuropathologists, Physical Therapists, and Sports Trainers
- Premium quality
- Effective Positional Body Support
- Improves circulation
7. DMI WEDGE PILLOW WITH REMOVABLE COVER
The DMI Foam Wedge Pillow has a removable cover, which allows you to easily keep it clean. It’s ideal for back and leg support. The slanted wedge is great for head, foot, or leg elevation. If you use it at the head of the bed you can relieve symptoms of neck pain, shoulder pain, acid reflux, and respiratory problems. If you use it at the foot of the bed it’ll relieve knee, leg, or back pain.
- DualSided Comfort
- Attractive, Modern Patterns
- Repels and Resists Spills
- Even makes sitting in your bed much more comfortable
6. CUSHY FORM MEMORY FOAM BED WEDGE PILLOW
Have you ever waken up in the morning with your shoulders feeling tight and pain in your neck? That happened from not having the correct support. The Cushy Form pillow alleviates morning shoulder and neck pain. Also, if you wake up feeling restless due to snoring, or a loved one keeps you up at night from their snoring, then you should not go another moment without buying this pillow because this pillow reduces snoring and makes breathing easier.
- 5 in 1 Multipurpose: Support, Comfort, Healthier Posture, Reduce Neck Pain, Enhance Quality of Sleep
- Enhances Overall Health: Increase Blood Flow, Promotes Breathing, Reduces Heartburn, Reduces Snoring.
- It helps reduce the effects of varicose veins and edema.
- Easy to store and clean
5. DRIVE MEDICAL FOLDING WEDGE
It’s time for circulation, respiratory, back and neck pain to stop preventing you from getting the rest and sleep that you deserve. A folding bed wedge will give you a gradual incline for your body when lying down. It will also alleviate acid reflux, heartburn, and GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease). The Drive Medical Folding Wedge also has a compact folding design that easily allows you to store it when it’s not in use.
- Elevate and Support Neck
- Relieve respiratory problems, poor circulation, back pain, and neck pain
- Compact folding design for convenient storage when not in use
- Helps to alleviate discomfort during pregnancy
4. RESTOROLOGY ELEVATING FOAM LEG PILLOW
The Restorology Elevating Leg Rest Pillow has been expertly crafted to be the perfect height and width to relieve discomfort from leg pain, back pain, restless leg syndrome, phlebitis, and varicose veins. The platform has been purposefully crafted to be extra-wide in order to fit both legs on at the same time. This product also has dense, luxury foam that will not flatten. It’s designed to keep its shape over time, providing the comfort that you deserve for years to come.
- Easy to Clean: Removable microfiber cover
- Perfect height for pain relief
- Dense foam that keeps its shape for years
- Extra-wide platform that allows you to rest both feet at the same time
3. XTREME COMFORTS HYPOALLERGENIC MEMORY FOAM PILLOW
This Xtreme Comfort Memory Foam Pillow is the doctor recommended. With a 30degree angle incline, it is perfect for beds, couches, daybeds, and even recliners. As you are recovering from surgery, you can use this while watching television, reading your favorite book, or just napping and relaxing. Most of us know some of the benefits that wedge pillows offer such as back and neck pain relief, postsurgery recovery, and sciatic nerve pain relief. However, you may be surprised to learn that it also provides relief for coughing, snoring, respiratory issues, digestive issues, pregnancy, and postnasal drip.
- Risk-Free Purchase: 100% Lifetime Warranty!
- Relief from postnasal drip, snoring, coughing, back pain, etc.
- Properly align the head, neck, and spine
- Opens airways for better breathing
2. ALLSETT HEALTH ADJUSTABLE BED WEDGE PILLOW
Some of the ways that you can use this pillow are postsurgery, sitting up while in bed, arm pillow, and even as an antisnoring device. When it comes to comfort levels, everyone has their own preference, that is why AllSett has made this pillow with the ability to diversify according to your own comfort. It can provide either a 30degree or 60degree angle that supports either a gradual or steep slope, allowing comfort levels for any head.
- Increases blood flow, promotes breathing, reduces snoring, reduces heartburn
- Reduces pain in neck, knees, and back
- Odor-Free: Foam is manufactured to be free of odor
1. BRENTWOOD HOME ZUMA THERAPEUTIC WEDGE PILLOW
The Brentwood Therapeutic Foam Bed Wedge Pillow is made in the USA and expertly crafted with therapeutic foam. It can be used to elevate your legs or feet and has a comfortable, gradual slope that uses gravity to reduce acid reflux and keep airways open. The material is very comfortable as it is made of a super stretchy knit bamboo cover that is also removable so that you can wash it.
- Made with Knit Bamboo Fabric
- Alleviates snoring, acid reflux, allergies, poor circulation, and breathing problems
- Perfect for watching television on the floor or reading in bed
- Helps with digestion by posturing the torso correctly that in turn produces an antireflux position